Tattoos, once considered permanent modifications can now be removed using laser technology. Tattoos are an expression of self-expression, identity and at times rebellion. As life changes, the once cool tattoos might stand in the way of opportunities such as joining the military. Laser tattoo removal Sydney services help you get tattoos off without scarring.
How does Laser Tattoo Removal Sydney Work?
Laser technology uses pulses of light directed to the tattoo area. Tattoo pigments are in large particles, making it hard for your body defense systems to remove from the body. The light breaks up the large pigment particles into smaller particles that can be eliminated by the natural immune system of the body and the lymphatic system. This happens within the next few weeks after the procedure. This is a non-invasive solution that doesn’t affect surrounding skin and tissue.
The use of laser tattoo removal Sydney at Think Again Laser Clinic can remove all types of tattoos with little or no scarring. The process removes all kinds of inks, from dark colors (black and blue) to red, green and orange.
You might not require anesthesia during the procedure because it is painless. However, topical anesthesia might be necessary for removing tattoos in sensitive areas of your body, such as the face.
How Many Treatments do You Need to Remove the Tattoo?
Various factors determine the number of sessions you need to remove tattoos from your body. These include:
• Location of the tattoo. Some areas take ink deeper than others do. Such areas require more sessions and will take longer.
• Your age. As you age, your skin becomes harder, making it tough for tattoo removal.
• Skin type. Lighter skin takes ink better than darker skin. On the other hand, darker skin requires more ink to bring out the tattoo. A skin with hair follicles will need the hair to be removed before the tattoo is removed.
• The type of ink used.
• The depth the tattooing ink was injected during the procedure.
• The mode of tattooing used. Professional tattoos are harder to remove as compared to street tattoos.
Tattoos don’t last forever. With laser tattoo removal Sydney services, you have a chance to remove the tattoo no matter how old it is. The procedure is non-invasive and will remove all traces of the tattoo without leaving a scar. Laser tattoo removal Sydney is performed in a clinic setting using the latest technology.